Sunday, February 20, 2005

Via MSNBC:

Some Jenna Elfman fans were startled by what the star had to say in a recent issue of Scientology�s magazine Celebrity.

The former star of �Dharma and Greg� is a devotee of the controversial religion, whose members also include Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

�I intend to make Scientology as accessible to as many people as I can. And that is my goal,� Elfman said. To do this, she says, it is my �duty to clear the planet.� By �clearing� she means to rid the world of �body thetans� � aliens who Scientologists believe inhabit the earth from a nuclear explosion 75 million years ago. She continued that �the more successful I became, the more suppression I bumped into � especially in the entertainment industry, which really is home to rabid suppression.�

�Her comments seem to reflect an increasingly almost paranoid view of the world around her in which she appears to have cleared house of all the suppressive people,� Rick Ross, who runs Cultnews.com, tells The Scoop. �Which to Scientologists would include all the people who are critical of Scientology.�


Picture Beavis and Butthead laughing. Call me Beavis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.