Sunday, August 21, 2005




Okay, the last of the reminiscing for a while. Here's are two shots of my grandpas and me in 1972. My dad's father passed away when I was five years old, and I don't have very many memories of him. I always think about listening to Tigers games on the radio in their garage at their old house in Redford.





This is my mom's father. He passed away more recently. It doesn't seem like he's been gone for long, but it has to be close to 8 years now. I remember getting the call like it was yesterday. I lived in Birmingham at the time, and the Barenaked Ladies song 'One Week' was playing when I was driving over to pick Jenna up. It's wierd what you remember when things like that happen. I've always felt a little sad that they never had a chance to meet our kids. I know they would have loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.