Monday, August 01, 2005

Well the first day of August has come and gone. Time sure does accelerate as you get older. I'll be 33 at the end of the month. I'm sure my parents car hardly believe how old Gary, Ryan, and I am now. Jenna likes to point out she'll be in her 20s for one more year. At least I can brag about my beautiful younger wife!

The first photo here is of Declan showing Monkey around the backyard. Monkey is very talented as he has magnets embedded in his hands and feet and Declan delights in throwing him against the fridge to see him stick there. The second shot shows Reagan giving a helping push to D on their quad in the backyard. Declan understands the meaning of recharging the battery and asks us to 'charge' something anytime a toy doesn't make noise.

Reagan has developed quite an attitude and her favorite word is "NO!" which is usually accompanied by her stomping her feet. We've had a more difficult time trying to discipline her than with Declan. She has a grating habit of repeating everything we say, and then laughing (and we have to try to keep from laughing also). She isn't quite old enough for timeouts yet, which work very well with Declan. Jenna works very hard everyday with both the kids while I work, so I know it'll only be a matter of time before Reagan comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.