Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I guess I should have a real final update, but the pictures say it best for me. I'm thrilled to be home. Hurricane Katrina was a tough storm to handle. We had lots of people very happy to see us, and others downright angry. It's part of the job and something we deal with even on normal claims, but the magnitude of the damage and the sheer numbers of people without coverage made this a unique CAT. Our company learned something this past year. They went out of their way to make the adjusters feel appreciated. Cookouts, massage therapy, doctors, getting us the equipment we need - A1 work done by Nationwide (there, I'll say it). We were out quicker and did a better job than the other carriers did. I say that from hearing it from the folks down there. More than once, we helped out State Farm customers because they didn't know what to do and hadn't heard from their insurer.

I want to thank all the people who made my little blog a normal stop during the day. I appreciate the kind words I've received. As I posted before, this site will return to the normal photos of funny things I find, and mostly photos of my family. Feel free to keep on stopping by. If you happen to have some interesting photos, send them to me with a caption, and if I like them, I'll go ahead and put them up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I want to congratulate to you. This site is fantastic, looks like entertained and very good to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my site of the Web
    Our real estate listing includes great opportunities on Costa Rica Central Valley’s provinces such as San Jose, our Capital, with remarkable cities as Escazu at the west, or Curridabat at the east, experiencing a great development on both commercial and residential properties, making their real estate pricing highly attractive to investors; on other hand, Alajuela city gathers places with a very special warm weather such as Grecia, La Garita and Atenas, or beautiful farms for agricultural, cattle or nature preservation purposes as those located on San Carlos or Sarapiqui. We also offer land properties in Guanacaste, which is the province, along with Puntarenas, with the most beautiful tropical beaches on the Pacific Coast such as Tamarindo, Playa Grande, El Coco, Playa Hermosa, Nosara, Samara, Herradura, Jaco, Manuel Antonio, Dominical and Golfito, where the real estate business occupies the first place as the local economic activity.
    Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica ,Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.